Discover the secrets of how to get a business loan approved faster, cheaper & with less stress! Applying for a business loan can be difficult, time intensive and expensive, but it doesn’t have to be. For more than ten years, Phil Winn has provided one on one consultation, group consultation and seminar instruction to help entrepreneurs navigate the business loan approval process. To help as many entrepreneurs as possible, Phil wrote the book providing a step-by-step guide through the business loan approval process.
In Phil Winn’s book, he offers an insider view on how your business, the individual owners, and your application will be evaluated so that you can highlight the areas lenders are looking most for to approve your loan request. He also provides step-by-step instructions so you can avoid application mistakes that commonly cause delays and even loan decline. The book saves you time, money and headaches by answering the questions that are asked by most applicants and dispels the rumors regarding the business loan approval process.
As of fiscal year ending September 30, 2014, the US Small Business Administration enabled small businesses to obtain more than $23 billion in business funding. For fiscal year 2015, the SBA has budgeted to support more than $32 billion in business funding. This is your year to obtain business financing that will put your business in a position to thrive for the long term.
In Phil Winn’s book on how to obtain a business loan, you will learn:
- Why every entrepreneur should consider an SBA loan.
- How to meet qualification requirements for SBA loans and other business loan programs.
- What lenders look for to approve your loan request.
- How you, your business, your business partners, and your application will be evaluated.
- How to write a short but effective business plan to obtain financing.
- What to include and not include in your business loan application.
- How to avoid the mistakes most make when preparing a business loan application.
- How to avoid approval delays and even loan decline.
- How to prepare reasonable financial projections that support your loan request.
- And much more…
"The author does an excellent job of curating the myriad of steps in the loan funding process and organizing them into straightforward and comprehensive framework. The book is pragmatically and clearly written-I found "Approved" to be valuable how-to roadmap and highly recommend the book to any person seeking bank funding to expand or start a business."
- Vittoria, The Dwight D
"I highly recommend you buy this book if you are looking to start a business or if you are a Banker wanting to learn more about Commercial and SBA Loans and how they stack up against each other. A great read and full of information even seasoned entrepreneurs and bankers will find very useful."